Welcome, let's improve your business today!
When does an IT company become more than just an IT company?Is it when they surpass 25 years of honesty and integrity, helping other businesses improve, grow and prosper to their full potential?Is it when they embrace the power of giving back, by engaging in community outreach, charitable donations, volunteer programs, and non-profit support?Or is it when they become so entwined in the fabric of the community, through ALL of these efforts, that you can’t imagine your city without them?
We’re HUB Technology Solutions , and we have been a passionate supporter of local business and community for over a quarter century.
Working @ HUB
We have a big, bright space that is open and collaborative, with lots of dedicated meeting space, and a relaxed kitchen and relaxation area. We have a fun, team environment that promotes an encourages collaboration and cross-learning opportunities in the many technologies we support.
We offer highly competitive salaries. In addition, we also offer a company RSP plan, benefits including health/dental/life/disability insurance, as well as personal days and flex time. Administrative AssistantHi, potential HUB team member I have some questions for you:
● Are you super organized and a stickler for the details?
● Can you manage multiple tasks at the same time without dropping any “balls”?● Can you take a complex problem and boil it down to an email anyone can understand? ● Do you strive for excellence and take pride in a job well done?● Are you a hard worker, willing to do the extra mile for your team and the customer?● You love sharing the team and want to see everyone be successful? ● Do you thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment?
● Do you have a positive outlook on life and an attitude to match? If you answered yes to the above questions HUB Technology Solutions not only has a career for you where you can make a difference every day but you also match our core values to a tee!
You will get to work the latest technologies in a wide variety of environments, with guaranteed opportunities to learn something new every day and have the support of a team to help you when you need it. Now for the HR stuff:
You will report the President and Vice-President of Operations, your goal in this position is to bring all of your experience and expertise to work as part of a dynamic team, having responsibility for managing assigned administrative tasks to achieve established objectives.
Practically speaking, you will:
● Reviewing, organizing, responded and escalating emails for Leadership Team. ●
Attending meetings, taking minutes and assigning takeaways.●
Managing the scheduling for Leadership Team. ●
Performing administrative tasks for Leadership Team.
● Assisting in the delivery of documentation for on-boarding and off-boarding employees.
Ideally, you will have the following qualifications:
The successful candidate is someone with:● A minimum of 2 years’ hands-on experience.
● A Post-Secondary Diploma in Business Administration or Administrative Assistant or the equivalent certifications and/or experience.Additionally, the successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
● Able to dynamically multitask across numerous issues in a high-pressure environment.●
Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Legally entitled to work in Canada.
● Excellent communications both in written and verbal form.
● A passion for new challenges.
● Quick and efficient problem solving and analytical skills.
● High-level customer service focus.
● Able to effectively work as part of a team.
● Great attention to detail and accuracy in documentation
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
How to apply:
Please click on this link to apply: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/38515
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
The capabilities of business technology are truly incredible, and they’re only becoming more impressive. This means that the solutions you have in place now will certainly need to be upgraded to other options at some point.